Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ray's Bucktown B&B has delicious breakfast

OK, I can finally smell/taste a little, and breakfast this morning was super tasty. I got a HUGE greek omelet, bacon, and breakfast potatoes and Monk had an omelet and turkey bacon (sucker! That's not real bacon :) which he loved. They also had fruit and pastries for everyone to share. And coffee, of course. I like the idea of having a menu that people can order off of.

I think I'm going to go downstairs and use the steam room - it might help me rid myself of the last of this stupid cold. I think I got my money's worth of tissues at this place, though - I finished off 2 boxes. :\

The bed here is very comfy! We'll probably take off around noon and head for Cleveland. Streets & Trips says we will get there around 5:30 if we leave here at noon. It might be later depending on if we stop for food (which I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't, since I can barely taste anything! Boo.)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

bucktown rules-- there is a candy shop there (Annie's maybe) that has awesome hot fudge sundaes.